Monday, February 4, 2019

Hi!





Hi there! Im KiwiNorn, and I especially like the series Creatures. I think that there really should be some more stuff for the series, because it deserves a lot more fans and more third party software. Honestly I wish there were more games in the series, simply because Creatures is just that great!

Honestly if I were to rank the best game out of the whole series, I may say "Creatures Village!" or "Creatures Exodus!" because those are some of the best. I would rank CV a solid 7/10 while exodus 6/10 (I would say Exodus has more bugs than CV).

      Sorry for the very simple short sentences, but if you would like to download DS you can! Its completely free! 😺


http://www.creaturesdockingstation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bad News

Aight, so bad news to everyone who is reading this. Lorfafa and its residents weren't saved for some reason, so I'm gonna see abo...