Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Bad News


Aight, so bad news to everyone who is reading this.
Lorfafa and its residents weren't saved for some reason, so I'm gonna see about trying to get them back.
This time im going to use a different biome, a rather leafy and shady one.
I hatched some norns already an they look like this:

And also, I added something special, colored Magmas!
Theres a lot of them, but Tadzu seems to be the outcast.
As I was watching the norns I noticed that there were 4 eggs laying near a tree, I decided to put them in my inventory as to not distract the young norns. Of course, the young norns who seem to really like the elevator, I had to get something to distract them and still there where 3 norns still on the ride! Other tourist attactions are eating at the honey combs, and crowding with friends. One of the norns was playing the melodical harp and it lulled other norns near the bar to fall asleep. Also I noticed that only  2 people seem to like hiding in the corners of this meta-room, might wanna check that off later. I aged all the norns to teen, so far nothings happening, however I did find one of my norns became a coffee addict.
Thats enough for today!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bad News

Aight, so bad news to everyone who is reading this. Lorfafa and its residents weren't saved for some reason, so I'm gonna see abo...